    I DON'T WANT THE BLOODY THING!

    Desparately,
    Chris Williams

    Bob, May 22, 2004

  2. Bob

    el duderino Guest

    Google for 'Spybot search & destroy' and 'Adaware'. Download for free, make
    sure both up to date, then run them. Will do it all for you.

    el duderino, May 22, 2004

  3. How did you get it?

    Tattoo Vampire, May 22, 2004
  4. Bob

    Martik Guest

    Martik, May 22, 2004
  5. [email protected] visit porn sites

    Annette Kurten, May 23, 2004
  6. Bob

    asha Guest

    The toolbar is a result of a group of software programs called
    adware/spyware. If you have this toolbar or any sodtware that you you
    you have not installed or if you get alot of pop ups that are not from
    the website you are surfing on the internet you need to go to
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/ an click on Ad-Ware then download it. This
    will remove the software and alert you to any other unknown software
    on your computer. For a defindation of adware/spyware go to
    http://freebies.about.com/cs/securityfreebies/a/adwarespyware.htm

    asha, May 23, 2004