    I subcribed to the NG and will monitor it closely for other
    interesting ideas!!!

    Ironto Virginia

    Michael, Jul 16, 2003

  2. I killfile anyone who monitors this newsgroup closely for interesting ideas.

    Brenadier Jehosephat, Jul 16, 2003

  3. Michael rambled on about something in

    No biggie. Glad you got it out of there. Damn spyware shit. If I
    wanted to be spied on, on my home computer, I would install these
    programs myself. However, I personally feel that they're the online
    equivalent of the sicko that tries to peek thru the windows trying to
    catch someone undressing... <G>

    Sorry for the rant.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Jul 16, 2003