Thankyou 2 the 2guys 4 help with nero5 power callibration

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kazz, Oct 20, 2003.

  1. kazz

    kazz Guest

    On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 22:09:35 +0100, Knowing that it was a Hollywood
    Thankyou 2 the 2guys 4 help with nero5 power callibration
    Have tried both suggestions of uninstalling etc. and using
    different media.
    help/advice has allowed me eliminate all poss problems
    prob seems to be with the actual writer.
    Hopefully covered under warranty.
    Kazz

    Try removing and re-installing the software?
    and,
    http://www.nero.com/us/631927293720980.html#5

    HTH

    --