    battlenet accounts. I hear the new D2 patch is pretty cool :)

    Gordo
    A+ Certified

    Gordo, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Congrats, Gordo! It's always great to hear that Mike's book and videos
    helped someone achieve their goals. I hope that getting the A+ cert
    proves useful in moving your career in the direction you want.

    Mike is on the road today, but I assure you that calling him Mike is
    no problem ... in fact, pretty much everyone calls him Mike. The only
    exception I can think of is our colleague Bambi, who calls him Sir.
    (Long story.)

    Have a great weekend, and feel free to toss back a pint of Guinness in
    Mike's honor if you feel so inclined. I'll keep an eye out for you
    over on alt.certification.network-plus ...

    Cheers,

    Cindy Clayton
    Total Seminars, LLC
    www.totalsem.com