    to BeITCertified team and their product.Thanks And Regards. from
    Canada

    http://www.beitcertified.com/go.asp?v=67&ac=22

    CBi, Apr 23, 2009

  2. CBi

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Hey CBi, do you know this dude named "Dj?" He used to live in Great
    Britain, but now he's in Canada, just like you! In fact, he sent a message
    today that was word-for-word identical to yours! How's that for a wild
    coincidence!

    FrisbeeĀ®, Apr 23, 2009

  3. CBi

    Kline Sphere Guest

    paki's are so stupid, no wonder their country's sh*t.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2009
  4. CBi

    Neil Guest

    Speaking as a Canadian, I like to think our use of grammar is better than
    this. Still, I am sure that Microsoft would love to hear more of your
    experience with this firm. Please contact my good friend Tom Tips at
    . Gice him your MCP ID as that is one of the best
    mechanisms to stay in touch with Microsoft.

    Neil, Apr 26, 2009