    this info?

    Many thanks for reading this and your advice.

    -Bob

    you know who maybe, Jun 1, 2005

  2. OK, answered that one by looking in the file! I'm just worried when I switch
    515E's I'll miss something....

    you know who maybe, Jun 1, 2005

  3. While I'm talking to myself I might as well end the conversation:

    This worked for me:

    write erase 515E "test" firewall
    Use "Pre-configure" interactive prompts to set IP address for inside
    interface
    write mem and reload
    Use configure net command to pull config from tftp server.
    Configure net 10.2.1.102:/sjpix634
    (Error message: keypair will be invalid)
    write mem
    ca zeroize rsa
    ca generate rsa key 1024
    Show ca mypubkey rsa