    Is there a good Free (or inexpensive) way to text cellphones from your
    computer..

    thx

    Peter, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Peter

    Dave Doe Guest

    Vodafone (.co.nz) have their Web2TXT option - same price as cell to cell
    (20c, 30c international). They used to have 5 free ones per day, but
    that dissappeared a year or two ago :(

    Dave Doe, Mar 21, 2006

  3. http://www.sms.ac/

    BUT be careful about which options you tick. I was getting 88c charges
    for "notifications". I think you get five free a day, or something like
    that. But as I say, read the fine print and don't go nuts with it until
    you've seen your first phone bill.

    Mrs BeebleBrock, Mar 22, 2006