TextBox and listbox

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Guest, Jan 2, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    hi i m facing one problem

    -----GUI is like the following ------------
    TextBox1(placed above listbox named ListBox1)

    ListBox1(placed below TextBox named TextBox1)
    TextBox1:
    The user can enter the letter(s) that match the country name(say
    india,indonesia). On entering letter(s) the list box view will change to show
    the country(s) that match the entered characters.
    ListBox1:
    The country list are pre-populated in the list box. The user can either
    scroll down the list box and select the country(s) or enter the country name
    in the text box provided

    Hope now u have better picture...plz send me a complete code with tested
    already so that i could proceed further . Already my 3 days are wasted in
    this.i will be thankful to any other person also who will test and send it .

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006

  2. Guest

    John Smith Guest

    Deepak,

    Basically you are asking us to do the work for you.

    I am afraid this group is for helping each other with issues relating to MS
    Certifications. This is NOT a group where you can get free work done.

    John Smith, Jan 2, 2006

  3. Guest

    Paul Qualls Guest

    Sounds like the requirements indicate a good candidate for offshore
    development.

    Paul Qualls, Jan 2, 2006