    here's a scenario for you: "drop the bazooka or your leader gets it!"
    followed by random gunfire (remembering that only cops wear bulletproof
    vests) and guess what?

    chuckcar, Feb 1, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    gonzo Guest

    gonzo, Feb 2, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The gonzo Post:
    ROTFL

    OldGringo38, Feb 2, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Manatee Memories Post:
    lol

    OldGringo38, Feb 2, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    XS11E Guest

    Anyone remember "Brother Dave" Gardner's tale of standing on the corner
    cleaning his fingernails "When this Cuban cat comes running around the
    corner, right into my knife..... 17 times!"

    XS11E, Feb 2, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The XS11E Post:
    There are many forgotten tails like that one. <g>

    OldGringo38, Feb 2, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    XS11E Guest

    I got a little nostalgic and found:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Dave_Gardner

    You Tube has some stuff:

    XS11E, Feb 2, 2010
  9. §ñühw¤£f, Feb 2, 2010
  10. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The XS11E Post:
    <g> Thanks for the link

    OldGringo38, Feb 3, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    my Guest

    LMAO....

    Just don't reply to her and she will have nothing to reply to.

    Indeed! I've suggested that Jenn come here to 24HD to seek your help
    regarding responding to a retard poster. *If* she asks you, please help
    a maiden in distress! Thanks in anticipation of your assistance, SW. :)

    my, Feb 3, 2010
  12. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    G. Morgan, Feb 3, 2010
  13. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    You're showing your age! I always called it an "Ohh-Zee". *-)

    G. Morgan, Feb 4, 2010