  1. Tom Benoit

    Tom Benoit Guest

    Anybody used it and what are your opinions?

    Tom Benoit, Jul 24, 2007

  2. Tom Benoit

    Mister Guest

    I used it to pass the A+, Network+ and Security+ exams.

    I found that the videos and labs were very good.

    Wanna buy the Network+ and Security+ CDs from me. They won't let me
    sell them on eBay.

    Mister, Jul 28, 2007

  3. Tom Benoit

    Tom Benoit Guest

    Thanks for the reply.

    I have already purchased the A+ bundle which includes the software you are
    selling.

    Did you take the 2003 or 2006 A+ exam?

    I ask because I missed the cutoff date for the 2003 and am now preparing for
    the 2006 and find the software for the Essentials exam to be somewhat
    lacking as compared to the Core Exam material.

    Tom Benoit, Jul 28, 2007
  4. Tom Benoit

    Mister Guest

    The 2003 A+ exam.

    Mister, Jul 29, 2007
  5. Tom Benoit

    JohnO Guest

    If you think you're ready for the 2003, then you'll kill the 2006
    exams. Relatively speaking, the new exams are a lot easier.

    -John O

    JohnO, Jul 31, 2007
  6. Tom Benoit

    Tom Benoit Guest

    Thanks for the confidence booster :)

    Tom Benoit, Aug 1, 2007
  7. Tom Benoit

    JohnO Guest

    I have the data to prove it. See my thread titled "Good Riddance..."

    -John O

    JohnO, Aug 1, 2007