TESTKINGS!! HUGE! COLLECTION 349 PDF'S (700MB) ON CDROM 12.95 PPD.

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by aa2003, Sep 20, 2005.

  1. aa2003

    aa2003 Guest

    TESTKINGS! TESTKINGS! TESTKINGS! TESTKINGS! TESTKINGS! TESTKINGS!

    WANNA PASS THAT TEST? DONT MESS AROUND WITH OTHER MATERIALS, GET THE
    *REAL* QUESTIONS AND MUCH MORE. PASS THE TEST THE FIRST TIME AND DONT
    GO BROKE GETTING THERE. YOU CANT BEAT THIS DEAL. YOU GET 349 TESTKING
    PDF'S,
    Q&As, CISCO, ORACLE, MCSE, CCNA, AND MANY MORE. THIS IS THE DEAL OF A
    LIFETIME. DONT WASTE BIG BUCKS ON THE OTHER SOURCES, GET THEM ALL HERE
    FOR 12.95 AND YOU GET FREE PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
    CONFIRMATION.
    ONLY 15 CDS IN STOCK, HURRY WHILE THEY LAST. THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR
    TESTKING
    CDROM IS ON EBAY AND YOU MUST USE PAYPAL ---
    BUY-IT-NOW ON EBAY:

    GO SEE A LIST OF THE PDFS THAT YOU GET:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5810643196

    (I AM A REPUTABLE SELLER AND HAVE OVER 110+ POSITIVE FEEDBACKS)

    aa2003, Sep 20, 2005