    or even brother
    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 14, 2004

  2. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    I keep telling you we are trying to dispose of that peice of property...and
    it's inhabitants. (might be useful as a landfill or nuclear test site...)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 14, 2004

  3. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    don't you ever call me french again!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 14, 2004
  4. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    yeah, that was a biotch. thankfully most of my body hair has grown back...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 14, 2004
  5. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    donkeys

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 14, 2004
  6. you pseudo brits/french will never take over the world!!
    sorry!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 14, 2004
  7. might be useful as a landfill or nuclear test site

    isn't that iraq's new role in the world?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 14, 2004
  8. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    hmmmmm, I wonder if Bush wants to invade Quebec? after all, they are kind
    of like the french and the US hates them...well, we all hate the french...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 15, 2004
  9. hmmmmm, I wonder if Bush wants to invade Quebec? after all, they are kind
    everyone hates the french, except the germans and everyone, even the
    french, hate the germans!!

    Mind you no one like the chinese, not even the chinese, hence why most
    want to leave the country!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 15, 2004
  10. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    There are two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant
    of other people's cultures... and the Dutch. (well and Quebecers)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  11. madeinJamaica

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You prejudiced people are all the same!

    TechGeekPro, Aug 16, 2004
  12. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    ok now the truth...I'm not prejudiced, I hate everyone equally...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  13. Not Eric Idle!

    Spoken: The world today seems absolutely crackers.
    With nuclear bombs to blow us all sky high.
    There are fools and idiots sitting on the trigger.
    It's depressing, and it's senseless, and that's why...
    Intro: I like Chinese, I like Chinese,
    They only come up to your knees,
    Yet they're always friendly and they're ready to please.
    Verse: I like Chinese, I like Chinese,
    There's nine hundred million of them in the world today,
    You'd better learn to like them, that's what I say.
    Chorus: I like Chinese, I like Chinese,
    They come from a long way overseas,
    But they're cute and they're cuddly, and they're ready to please.
    Verse: I like chinese food,
    The waiters never are rude,
    Think of the many things they've done to impress,
    There's Maoism, Taoism, I Ching and chess.
    Chorus: So I like Chinese, I like Chinese,
    I like their tiny little trees,
    Their Zen, their ping-pong, their yin and yang-ese.
    Verse: I like Chinese thought,
    The wisdom that Confucious taught,
    If Darwin is anything to shout about,
    The Chinese will survive us all without any doubt.
    Chorus: So I like Chinese, I like Chinese,
    They only come up to your knees,
    Yet they're wise and they're witty, and they're ready to please.
    Verse: (in Chinese)
    Chorus: I like Chinese, I like Chinese,
    Their food is guaranteed to please,
    A fourteen, a seven, a nine and lychees.
    Chorus: I like Chinese, I like Chinese,
    I like their tiny little trees,
    Their Zen, their ping-pong, their yin and yang-ese.
    Fade: I like Chinese, I like Chinese...

    --
    Fris "You want a 69?" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 16, 2004
  14. I prefer to always look on the bright side of life.......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 16, 2004
  15. madeinJamaica

    JaR Guest

    Crucifixion?

    Good. Out of the door. Line on the left. One cross each.

    Brian

    JaR, Aug 16, 2004
  16. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    <snipperouney>

    HEY! GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  17. madeinJamaica

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    WE ARE NOT PAYING YOU TO POST!!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 16, 2004
  18. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    well, actually we aren't paying him at all...

    (of course if he was Canadian as we are, there would be some tax dollars
    filtered into his pockets somehow. Both you and I can say that somehow tax
    dollars pay our way...)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004