  1. madeinJamaica

    TechGeekPro Guest

    *Golf clap*

    TechGeekPro, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Go Rowdy, Go!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 11, 2004

  3. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    ABOUT TIME!!! new it would happen...welcome...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 13, 2004
  4. madeinJamaica

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    thanks. the canadians will take over the world.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  5. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    and to quote Sting, "what good is a used up world.."

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 13, 2004
  6. madeinJamaica

    Jtyc Guest

    and to quote Sting, "what good is a used up world.."

    I prefer:

    "All I see is an Atreides that I want to kill."

    Jtyc, Aug 13, 2004
  7. thanks. the canadians will take over the world.

    you pseudo brits/french will never take over the world!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 13, 2004
  8. madeinJamaica

    JaR Guest

    When you get as far as Quebec, let us know...

    JaR, Aug 13, 2004
  9. madeinJamaica

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Duke Leto spins in his grave

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  10. madeinJamaica

    Doom Guest

    I almost forgot to welcome you Rowdy. so anyway Welcome. I'm just glad I'm
    not the new guy anymore. The initiation is a killer.

    Doom, Aug 13, 2004
  11. madeinJamaica

    TechGeekPro Guest

    It's not easy on the goat either.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 13, 2004
  12. madeinJamaica

    Doom Guest

    *chuckle*

    Doom, Aug 13, 2004
  13. madeinJamaica

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Doom, don't start laughing yet. It's not over. Initiation ceremonies last
    months. Which reminds me, the chimpanzee feces, donkey testicles, and a bar
    of Ivory soap are being overnight FedEx'ed to you, along with complete
    detailed instructions on how to use them to rid yourself of all body hair.
    Keep in mind, this isn't my idea, but the Founding Fathers are sickos and
    need pics.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 13, 2004
  14. madeinJamaica

    JaR Guest

    Oh Ghod! That poor donkey! Wasn't the cruelty it suffered with cobol's
    mom enough? Let the poor bugger rest in peace.

    JaR
    Horrified Thug

    JaR, Aug 13, 2004
  15. madeinJamaica

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    donkey. yuck!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  16. madeinJamaica

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Nono, it's alright, the donkeys are *bred* to die.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 13, 2004
  17. Oh Ghod! That poor donkey! Wasn't the cruelty it suffered with cobol's
    Amen

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 14, 2004
  18. Nono, it's alright, the donkeys are *bred* to die.

    oh yeah? What was cobol's mom 'bred' for then?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 14, 2004
  19. madeinJamaica

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    to that.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 14, 2004
  20. Amen
    bother

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 14, 2004