  1. Nobody has tried harder to attain the MCNGP cert than Mr. Yates, and it's
    here, here!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 10, 2004

  2. madeinJamaica

    JaR Guest

    Rowdy Yates wrote:

    da carppy web page....
    That would explain the smell.

    JaR, Aug 10, 2004

  3. madeinJamaica

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Congrats Rowdy, you deserve it.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 10, 2004
  4. madeinJamaica

    kpg Guest

    I'm so out of touch, I thought he was MCNGP.

    Sure acted like it. :)

    Welcome to one more deserving than I.

    kpg

    kpg, Aug 10, 2004
  5. madeinJamaica

    TechGeekPro Guest

    OMG! Somebody raise the Terrorist Threat Level to Red!!!
    Run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    TechGeekPro, Aug 10, 2004
  6. madeinJamaica

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i know. awful manners i have....

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 10, 2004
  7. madeinJamaica

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Wow, I thought this day would never come. Rowdy, you sure have earned it. It
    was a long wait, but boy, you stuck it out like a true champ. Now you must
    continue to live up to both your moniker and your new cert. Continue to be
    rowdy. Congrats.

    By the way, your dish for the MCNGP Pot Luck dinner is....well, as the
    rookie, you must cook for us all.

    Welcome to the club.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 10, 2004
  8. madeinJamaica

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    if practice & persistence don't get you anywhere..... then what will this
    world come to.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 10, 2004
  9. madeinJamaica

    JaR Guest

    And bring the beer!

    JaR, Aug 10, 2004
  10. By the way, your dish for the MCNGP Pot Luck dinner is....well, as the
    .... something furry

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 10, 2004
  11. madeinJamaica

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Yes.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 10, 2004
  12. madeinJamaica

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I can't keep up with all these psychos in here either.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 10, 2004
  13. madeinJamaica

    Andy Foster Guest

    I'm going to have to go ahead and ask you to make a speech (Rowdy, not Fris)

    Andy Foster, Aug 10, 2004
  14. madeinJamaica

    kpg Guest

    It's an insidious plan. The terrorist execute a coordinated denial
    of service attack against all major [email protected] sites, which over
    time (3 weeks or so) causes a major decline in the number of
    new MCSE's entering the workforce. This causes severe hiring
    shortages at McDonald's and Burger King (and possibly KFC)
    which means it takes longer to get your order screwed up at the
    drive through. Longer drive through lines means more gas
    consumption, driving gas prices up which leads to a stall of the
    economic recovery, putting more pressure on the Bush administration
    that ultimately leads to his defeat in November.

    kp "prove me wrong" g

    kpg, Aug 10, 2004
  15. madeinJamaica

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Um... Yeah. It's just that we're requiring all the new MCNGP members to make
    a speech now. So if you could just go ahead and make one, that'd be great.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 10, 2004
  16. madeinJamaica

    LnkWizard Guest

    OUCH!!! Following that line of logic hurt.

    LnkWizard, Aug 10, 2004
  17. madeinJamaica

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    will there be any booty??

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 11, 2004
  18. madeinJamaica

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    super furry it is...

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 11, 2004
  19. madeinJamaica

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    <rowdys speech>

    it has been an eventful episode. a delicious day. a joyous joy. a
    mercurial merriness. a celestial celebration. a feast of gods. a
    breakfast of champions!!!

    for it was on this day that the MCNGP status was besowed upon brother
    rowdy. and on this day that rowdy has found a meaning to his miniscule
    existence in this little crumb of the USENET galaxy.

    rowdy will uphold the values of the group and hound the degenerate A
    $$_FUSKING WHO_RES that endlessly keep trying to score an easy ticket to
    MCSE heaven.

    thanks to all members that voted for rowdy. thanks to all members that
    voted against. there can be no "yin", without the "yang"

    regards,
    rowdy

    </rowdys speech>

    now, where did i put my pants??