    and also Get a Free Exams
    Regards
    Dexon

    dexon.jane, Jun 30, 2006

  2. dexon.jane

    BD Guest

    Imagine what your life would be like if [] hadn't posted
    { }
    ---
    Look at that...another e-mail to fry....
    And another website to fry.....
    And another moron to fry....

    Enjoy PRISON!!!!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jun 30, 2006

  3. dexon.jane

    Guest Guest

    I hope your children are born with the same lack of cranial activity that
    you display....leaving their chances of breeding and spreading your stupidity
    further in jeapordy. Then perhaps your ilk will be lost in the floatsam and
    jetsam of the universe never to display it's ignorance or lack of creativity
    again.

    Guest, Jun 30, 2006