  1. neville

    neville Guest

    Can you see this.Hello.

    neville, Jun 5, 2005

  2. neville

    doS Guest

    No I can't.

    doS, Jun 5, 2005

  3. neville

    Franklin Guest

    No testing . Use alt.test . Dont do this again.

    Hows the weather up there?

    Franklin, Jun 5, 2005
  4. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    Yes, Hello. Can even see it with my glasses off.

    Old Gringo, Jun 5, 2005
  5. neville

    neville Guest

    I cant find alt test I looked the other day and there wasnt one.Even if
    there was nobody is going to sit there all day replying yes to everyone.

    neville, Jun 5, 2005
  6. neville

    neville Guest

    Hello OG.Im back from hospital now.

    neville, Jun 5, 2005
  7. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    Maybe if you used the word "Checking" in the subject line it would
    fool the testaphobics.

    Old Gringo, Jun 5, 2005
  8. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    What on earth was wrong?

    Old Gringo, Jun 5, 2005
  9. neville

    doS Guest

    Yes earth, the tunnel collapsed on 'em.

    doS, Jun 5, 2005
  10. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    O M G

    Old Gringo, Jun 5, 2005
  11. neville

    Dr. Bill Guest

    He had a klyster lavage, oh boy, what a mess came out!

    Dr. Bill, Jun 5, 2005
  12. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    LOL

    Old Gringo, Jun 5, 2005
  13. neville

    Billy Guest

    Of course you don't realize that you could go back to see it and even
    check the length of time it took to propagate. Freaken Neville

    Billy, Jun 5, 2005
  14. neville

    Franklin Guest

    I will. Where have you been man? Whats up?

    Franklin, Jun 5, 2005
  15. neville

    neville Guest

    It was dark and I got it wrong with the pickaxe.
    Dont do tunneling unless you have got adequate lighting OG.Take it from me.
    Thats if you were going to.

    neville, Jun 5, 2005
  16. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    Glad all is back to normal, Take care and Good Luck. I may dig a
    tunnel to the Moon some day.

    Old Gringo, Jun 5, 2005
  17. neville

    neville Guest

    I dont want to go back and see it. Seeing it once is enough.Why would I want
    to go back and see my post that says "testing" and maybe a response like
    "yes,we heard you" more than once?
    I wouldnt keep going back and looking at it unless I was very very bored.

    neville, Jun 5, 2005