testing testing 123

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by daniel edwards, May 20, 2004.

  1. daniel edwards []

    this is a test is it working

    daniel edwards, May 20, 2004

  2. daniel edwards

    Boomer Guest

    Hello

    Please use a TEST group to post test messages.

    alt.test --------------------------------->
    misc.test ------------------------------>
    um.test -------------------------------->
    za.test --------------------------------->

    The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
    their news software and servers without annoying others.

    FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

    Thank You :)

    Boomer, May 20, 2004

  3. daniel edwards

    Ionizer Guest

    Thanks for the opportunity to test my plonking procedure.

    Goodbye,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, May 20, 2004
  4. daniel edwards