    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I would have a fan handy to blow cooling air across the resistor load bank.

    bigal, Mar 13, 2006

  2. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I am going to box the Testing unit, i am thinking of getting a Aluminium Box instead of plastic considering these Heat issues?

    unholy, Mar 13, 2006

  3. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I would consider a wire mesh grill surrounding a metal frame, with a solid bottom and rubber feet. If you build in a 92mm fan, or a couple of 80mm fans, that would be just super.

    bigal, Mar 13, 2006
  4. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Can u buy pre fabricated PCBs? with like tons of resistor holes (if u know what i mean)

    So i can have these resistors all on one Thing :) just a big Cicuit :)

    unholy, Mar 14, 2006