Testing July 1st via web

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, Jul 1, 2010.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Jul 1, 2010

  2. Don't get your hopes up too high! Other groups scheduled for closure on
    June 1st stayed up for a few days past the closing date but they were
    closed by the following Monday.

    John

    John John - MVP, Jul 1, 2010

  3. Carlos

    Steve Foster Guest

    For now...

    Steve Foster, Jul 1, 2010
  4. Still here. But who knows for how long...

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 1, 2010
  5. Carlos

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Charlie.

    Your post at 11:59 AM CDT today is the last one I've received, so I guess
    this NG is dead. I'll check to see if it shows up on either msnews or my
    Grandecom.net server.

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    Microsoft Windows MVP
    Windows Live Mail 2010 (15.3.2804.0607) in Win7 Ultimate x64)

    R. C. White, Jul 2, 2010
  6. we're still here on the MSNews server, but it clearly won't last from the
    posting a while ago.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 2, 2010
  7. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    July 2nd, still alive via my usual web front end.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jul 2, 2010
  8. Carlos

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Parasoft SOAtest 9.0

    Automate End-to-End Testing
    From the Web UI through the Message Layer, to database and back, with Total Visibility

    We're excited to announce the availability of Parasoft SOAtest 9.0 - a full-lifecycle quality platform!

    Parasoft SOAtest 9.0 ensures secure, reliable, compliant business processes within today's complex, heterogeneous applications.

    Try Parasoft SOAtest to see how it can help your team:

    Exercise end-to-end use case scenarios when parts of the system are incomplete or unavailable for testing.
    Prevent security vulnerabilities with integrated hybrid security analysis (penetration testing + runtime analysis).
    Leverage the ability to emulate interactions in over 14 protocols.
    Integrate task management with Concerto, and much more...

    , Aug 26, 2010
  9. Carlos

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2010