    This info would be greatly appreciated. I learned on XP and would like to
    walk away with this certification before XP rides off into the sunset next
    year.

    Aymincendiary, Feb 16, 2009

  2. Hi, I got 49 questions for 70-271 and 40 questions for 70-272. English is my
    second language so I got half an hour extra. Except the time I assume that
    you will get more less same questions. But how does the no of questions going
    to affect your preparation?. I passed MCDST with a good score and I found
    Sybex book is quite useful also I used CBT Nuggets video as well.
    I am sure that atleast my country (Sri Lanka)XP is not going to die that
    soon. I still see computers with Windows 98. Certified in Windows XP
    definitely an asset and you can upgrade it to enterprise technician with one
    upgrade exam (70-621)
    MCDST exams scored between 1-1000 and you need minimum of 700. Best of Luck.

    Umapathy (உமாபதி), Feb 24, 2009