    (he used a pair of scissors). It may have been Power OK to ground. Has
    anyone heard of this quick test?

    Daniel

    Dan Stephen, Jul 9, 2005

  2. Note the warning at the top of the page...

    http://www.duxcw.com/faq/ps/ps4.htm

    Having done electronic repair for years, this sounds "reasonably"
    safe, doing the connect/disconnect without AC power applied, and
    applying AC for so short a period. In my (former) work, I rarely had
    that option; I was always probing/jumpering hot TV and monitor
    chassis'.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Jul 9, 2005

  3. Dan Stephen