    John Barnes Guest

    Hope you all enjoy your testing of Longhorn oops Vista. Hope you won't
    forget us over here, especially now that the TAP's are arriving.

    John Barnes, Jul 27, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 27, 2005

  3. Didn't receive anything so far... may take a few days, till probably 08/03

    Christian Hougardy \(MS XP MVP\), Jul 27, 2005
  4. Apparently the first wave went to targeted developers. MVPs are not
    scheduled to get it until Aug 3. I believe it is the same for most MSDN
    subscribers. This was confirmed several times an hour ago.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 27, 2005
  5. John Barnes

    Barb Bowman Guest

    Barb Bowman, Jul 27, 2005
  6. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    John Barnes, Jul 27, 2005
  7. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 27, 2005
  8. John Barnes

    Barb Bowman Guest

    Barb Bowman, Jul 27, 2005
  9. John Barnes

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jul 27, 2005
  10. If you mean 64bits, yes. Both 32 and 64bit editions are being made
    available at the same time. That will be true of Server also.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 27, 2005
  11. Colin Barnhorst, Jul 27, 2005
  12. Colin Barnhorst, Jul 27, 2005
  13. Did you just get access? No less a person that Sean O'Driscoll indicated
    otherwise this morning in the MVP chat.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 27, 2005
  14. The release is apparently staged, meaning not everyone will get access the
    same day. You should get an email when you are given access.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 27, 2005
  15. John Barnes

    Ted Guest

    Wonder if they are going to have a 64 Vista, so the fun will continue.

    Ted, Jul 27, 2005
  16. Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 27, 2005
  17. MSDN version is available for DL.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 27, 2005
  18. Did I read that correctly that WIM can do what amounts to a clean install
    without the user having to reinstall applications?

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 27, 2005
  19. That's the theory. It'll be several hours till I have any thing to test it
    with here. It's a LARGE download, and it's slow.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 27, 2005
  20. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 27, 2005