    the female pursuasion might have an answer. But
    if you'rea male that's OK too.

    mark_

    mark_digital, Apr 4, 2004

  2. Have "her" shave just before the ceremony.

    Charlie Dilks, Apr 4, 2004

  3. mark_digital

    YoureFired Guest

    Who said you could take pictures of Alan Browne's wife?

    YoureFired, Apr 5, 2004
  4. Persuade them to do a themed cartoon wedding. Flintstones are something,
    with blue jowl makeup for all the cast. Then it won't show!

    Serious - the old Panstik make up used to cover anything but your bride
    will almost certainly be using a beautician (if family members doing her
    make-up, hard luck...) and maybe you can find out who that is, and
    tactfully get the problem over.

    Other than that, use a large silver reflector on the ground in front of
    the bride for as many shot as possible or get an assistant to hold a
    small circular Lastolite or similar, and blast some reflected light
    under her chin.

    David

    mark_digital, Apr 6, 2004