    I click on alot of things trying to figure out the answer, but answer it
    correctly do I get all available points?

    Q3. Is an Incorrect answer scored the same as a No answer?

    dkamp, Jul 16, 2009

  2. dkamp

    John R Guest

    This information is not release by Microsoft. All we really know is that
    they score the test, that score is converted to their standard scale where
    700 or better is pass, anything less is fail. There are rumors that abound,
    but none that can be proven.

    John R

    John R, Jul 16, 2009

  3. dkamp

    PAJ Guest

    zzzzzzzzzzzzz'

    PAJ, Jul 16, 2009
  4. The answer to question Q3 is "yes" -- leaving a question blank is the same as
    getting it wrong. Otherwise, people would just answer the questions they are
    100% sure of and leave the rest blank. If you find yourself running out of
    time, just randomly put answers in the unmarked questions.
    How Microsoft scores things is a Microsoft secret. Anyone who knows the
    answers to Q1 and Q2 probably can't and won't tell you. We can tell you that
    700 is the passing score. What that means is anyone's guess. I once got
    exactly a 700 on an exam that had 55 questions. Obviously, I didn't get
    exactly 70% of the questions correct on that exam, or else I would have
    gotten 38.5 questions right. So on that exam, either:
    a) not all questions got the same point score,
    b) they give partial credit for getting part of the question right,
    c) the top score is not 1000, and/or
    d) there were sample questions on the exam that were not scored.
    Personally, I would suspect "d" as the correct reason, but I'm not sure.

    LarryWestMCSD, Jul 16, 2009