    any one answer this for me?

    thanks,

    Tom

    Tom, Mar 9, 2009

  2. Tom

    TBone Guest

    Hi Tom,

    You are correct. Test King was caught distributing dumps. Best resource to
    check if a study site is legitimate is www.certguard.com.

    TBone, Apr 21, 2009

  3. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Thanks for the info and the link. I'll guess I'll splurge for the
    Transcenders rather than get bad info and risk the certs I'm dedicating so
    much time and effort into getting.

    Tom, May 1, 2009