    TIA

    Cheers,
    ..

    ., Nov 19, 2003

  2. .

    |{evin Guest

    They're good only if you want to waste money on the tests.. Microsoft
    will strip you of your certifications for cheating.

    |{evin, Nov 19, 2003

  3. .

    Humanity Guest

    Don't use them. It's just cheating!

    Humanity, Nov 20, 2003
  4. If you wanna be a real professional, DO NOT use it. Take a look at Microsoft
    Certification books such as MSPress MCAD Traing Kits and try to understand
    all things in it with hands-on expirences, then you're ok to pass the exam.

    --
    Regards,

    Nuo Yan - MCP
    Microsoft MVP - Windows
    Web: http://diyinside.cnred.net
    Blog: http://blog.joycode.com/nuoyan
    Please respond to newsgroups only ...

    Nuo Yan[MS MVP], Nov 20, 2003
  5. .

    . Guest

    Thanks to all guys.....Thanks for guiding me.......
    I was misguided my somebody. Now I can judge from all guys
    reply what the test king is and will not buy anymore
    because I myself don't like cheating.

    Regards,
    ..

    ., Nov 20, 2003