    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I thought you wer a trolly - but you may really be 100% AF.....

    yabba dabba doo

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 4, 2004

  2. Sammy Clam Shake

    Ben Guest

    Its cheating you turd bugler! You came to an MCSE certification newsgroup,
    and asked someone to send you papers to help you to cheat on the exam to
    gain a certification! What do you expect, use some common sense!

    Scroll down and read the post entitled "Testking & Transcender - Exam Takers
    Please Read"

    Ben, Aug 4, 2004

  3. Sammy Clam Shake

    Guest Guest

    go easy, settle down there boy, i think your as sad as
    each other and you need to bye me a dollar

    Guest, Aug 4, 2004
  4. Sammy Clam Shake

    RH Guest

    ...- ... ... ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . .-.????

    Didn't you mean: .- ... ... ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . .-.

    RH, Aug 4, 2004
  5. Sammy Clam Shake

    Mike T. Guest

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
    HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA
    HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

    *takes breath*

    Mike T., Aug 4, 2004
  6. Sammy Clam Shake

    anonymous Guest

    I live in the DC area and there are jobs here. Go look in
    washingtonpost.com. If you don't have previous experience
    working in IT, do not expect to find a job that
    says "MUST HAVE MCSE" You will probably have to find a
    job working tech support or a desktop admin for the first
    year or so to get some experiance then move on to that
    MCSE job which pays more. If you do have IT experience,
    you are not looking hard enough because there are jobs
    out there. Most of the government IT jobs are
    contractors, although the government does do some direct
    hiring in IT (not a whole lot of it) As you probably
    know, if you have a clearance, you are a wanted man.

    anonymous, Aug 4, 2004
  7. Sammy Clam Shake

    fygar Guest

    Clap Clap Clap.

    Well said.

    ....butch(hopes it rises higher)

    fygar, Aug 4, 2004
  8. Sammy Clam Shake

    Consultant Guest

    palatable

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2004
  9. Sammy Clam Shake

    kpg Guest

    Well, yes, the idea of getting a dump the night before is absurd.
    The poster is obviously a troll. Perhaps I did not understand your
    dry wit but you did commiserate with the OP, offering as an
    example your friend and his/her 350 page cheat sheet.
    Very well put. When things are going well any fool can do it.
    It's when the s**t hits the fan that knowledge and experience
    are needed, and that's something a piece of paper can't give
    you.
    There is no doubt that the certification process is flawed. On
    occassion that very topic is discussed (seriously) here. I'm
    sure you would agree however, that short-circuiting the current
    system by cheating only aggravates the problem.
    MS works in mysterious ways. Number one they are
    (like every business) out to make money. Nothing wrong
    with that. Having an IT community well educated in
    deploying and supporting MS technologies would no doubt
    help their bottom line. To what extent they should go to
    achieve this is up to them (and apparently shortchanging the
    shareholders is not one of them).
    Must be nice.
    Bubble bursting, corporate lays offs, too many people entering the
    field, jobs lost to outsourcing, wars and rumors of war. We live
    in interesting times.
    What's the fun in that?
    Missed that one, but you seem more literate than most.

    So there, except for how we address [email protected]
    a**f**kers we seem to be on the same page.

    I pretty sure we would not agree on politics though.

    kpg

    kpg, Aug 4, 2004
  10. Sammy Clam Shake

    Consultant Guest

    old timer, you sound bitter, are you bitter? btw it's smurfs

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2004
  11. Sammy Clam Shake

    Ken Bishop Guest

    The info you provide is not new to me, the DC metro area
    is 90% federal government contracting. I have worked for
    DoD contractors and they are crooks. I guess you do not
    know how the federal government makes scapegoats of people
    who blow the whistle on the failed IT systems that run our
    county, 9/11 would not have happen if the FBI computer
    system was not so bad (same system is still running). Do
    your research, Montgomery County failed with a 50
    million dollar computer up-grade in 2000. DC government
    failed with a 29 million dollar upgrade this year.
    Government IT is poor and treats their contractor the same
    way. The outsourcing madness that the Bush admin
    accelerated has compromised nation security. By the way,
    when shit hits the fan, ask Young Ho Lee at DOE (in-prison
    for a year) or as the help desk at the State Department
    forced to be polygraph when nuclear response PCs were hid
    behind a copier machine. You need a high level attorney to
    protect your interest when dealing with the federal
    government. My best friend is a lawyer and makes 200K a
    year suing government contractors. I only work for
    fortune 500 companies that are private. I get a call
    every week from the public sector. This nation can not
    live on defense or government spending, to survive and
    compete in the global economy we need comerical businnes
    to grow and thrive. Our failure to end the war in
    Afghanistan first, before the Iraq war has led to a
    decline in GDP and real hiring nation wide and in DC, the
    IT growth is just federal. I have worked in that sector
    and it is HELL. Thank God I can afford to wait. The
    failed IT systems of the federal Government, makes this
    country vulnerable to future attacks. I know federal IT
    do you?

    Ken Bishop, Aug 4, 2004
  12. WHY THE HASSLES YOU TROLL MOUTH!
    you are gay, now go away and lick your mommy's bottom.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 4, 2004
  13. I started with Novell
    wow!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 4, 2004
  14. Sammy Clam Shake

    pottsnet2 Guest

    I agree with KPG (less the profanity). I, and MANY others, have the
    experience (current and from BNC days) and the certifications but
    still don't get the job. Why? Because we can't demonstrate the
    skills of our experience until we get through the door and the certs
    no longer have the value to get us through the door. Why do you
    think the certs have lost their value?

    For those who want to use the commercial braindumps, PLEASE DO. I had
    an opportunity to review a couple of the TestKing guides. I found
    many answers and/or explanations that were vague, misleading or just
    plain wrong. How could you know if their answers are correct if you
    don't know the material? By the way, my email to TestKing,
    identifying the errors, remains unanswered.

    Do you (as opposed to "u") suppose it is possible that a true
    professional could actually illustrate their point of view in
    writing, using the correct grammar, punctuation and spelling, by
    themselves? I do. Our attention to "insignificant" details says a
    lot about how we do what we do. It would definitely be a determining
    factor in my selection of someone to set up the router ACLs or manage
    the backup program. No, I don't have a B.S. degree either, but I'm
    working on it.

    To be honest with you, I use every braindump that I can get my hands
    on... for the QUESTIONS. To find what the answer is supposed to be,
    I go to web (MS TechNet, Cisco Knowledgebase, Novell Online
    documentation...) or browse the stacks at the local Border's library
    (with a hot cup of java in my hand). Then, just do it and see what
    happens in real life. Install the software and put it through its
    paces. What, you don't have a system to run it on? For the price of
    a MOC or a couple of those guides, you could buy at least one PC
    capable of running it. I say "what the answer is supposed to be"
    because the "keyed" answer is not always what happens on your test
    system(s). When it's not, if you go back and verify what they say it
    should be, you will really know the answer for the test as well as
    the one for the production floor.

    OK, that's my 2 cents worth.
    Flame shields up.

    JHP
    MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I
    CNA, Network+, A+
    ==============

    pottsnet2, Aug 5, 2004
  15. Sammy Clam Shake

    Jose Samuel Guest

    So what happened...

    Jose Samuel, Aug 5, 2004
  16. Sammy Clam Shake

    fygar Guest

    That's a total utter crock of bull you = A.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r=. I'm
    getting sick of you morons that get in the workplace because of your
    little cert initials and can't fix a system when there is trouble
    without rebooting every server in the facility instead of FIXING it.
    You know why you can't? Because you haven't trained your mind to
    analyze a problem. You have memorized and "verified" spoon fed
    questions. Stay out of my shop you asshat.

    ....butch(damn that felt good)

    fygar, Aug 5, 2004
  17. Sammy Clam Shake

    kpg Guest

    You are a member of a hybrid group. On the one hand you
    ackowledge the need for real knowledge and hands-on experience,
    on the other you use [email protected]

    It is easy for anyone to see that it is wrong for someone to use
    [email protected] simply to obtain a cert so the can get a job and hence
    displace an otherwise qualified individual.

    It is also easy to see that someone with the intelligence, desire, and
    fortitude to study and learn, and does so without the aid of [email protected]
    is worthy of respect.

    It gets more difficult to see right from wrong when an individual does
    both. How can [email protected] be bad when they are used by good people?

    The reasoning is similar to thinking of [email protected] as a gun. In the hands
    of a criminal it is a dangerous weapon, but in the hands of a police officer
    it is
    defender of the peace.

    How can this be bad?

    I submit to you that [email protected] are not a weapon, they are a drug.

    They are used by the weak to get a quick cert high, but it can never
    last. The unqualified will eventually be found out. Those that could
    get by without them sometimes fall into their terrible trap. They think,
    'I'll just look at the questions, what's the harm in that?' But then one
    day
    they see that another cert would help them with that promotion or lateral
    move. Time is of the essence - I'll just use some [email protected], just this
    once.

    Soon [email protected] have taken there terrible hold. Why study hard?
    The answers are right here...

    It is not always easy to do the right thing, but it is always right. Using
    [email protected] violates the non-disclosure agreement, puts your certs at risk,
    and shows weakness of character.

    HTH

    kp "just say no" g

    kpg, Aug 5, 2004
  18. Sammy Clam Shake

    Doom Guest

    *golf clap*

    Doom, Aug 5, 2004
  19. Sammy Clam Shake

    catwalker63 Guest

    That was beautiful man! <sniff>

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

    catwalker63, Aug 5, 2004
  20. JHP
    ROTFLMAO!!!!

    You forgot to add loser to the list!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 5, 2004