  1. I AM TAKING 70-292 TOMMORROW SO IF YOU CAN SEND ME TEST
    KING PDF I WILL PAY PAL YOU 20$ USD UPON RECEIPTS.

    Thanks IN ADVANTAGE

    Sammy Clam Shake, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Sammy Clam Shake

    Doom Guest

    FSCK OFF A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.

    Doom, Aug 3, 2004

  3. Sammy Clam Shake

    molsonexpert Guest

    Man, you are such a big loser, and on so many levels too. You're cheating,
    but wait until the eve of your exam before cheating, then plead to a
    newgroup because you too damn cheap to buy the thing on-line.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Aug 3, 2004
  4. Sammy Clam Shake

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Aug 3, 2004
  5. WHY THE HASSLES YOU TROLL MOUTH!

    GET A LIFE!

    I'M JUST LOOKING TO BE PREPARED, ANYTHIGN WRONG WITH THAT>?

    OH SO IF I SPEND 199$ ON TRANSCENDER THATS OK HUH?>

    EAT A DING DONG!

    Sammy Clam Shake, Aug 3, 2004
  6. Sammy Clam Shake

    Consultant Guest

    =================
    = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
    =================

    Consultant, Aug 3, 2004
  7. Sammy Clam Shake

    kpg Guest

    ..- ... ... ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . .-.

    -.- .--. --.

    kpg, Aug 3, 2004
  8. Sammy Clam Shake

    molsonexpert Guest

    Man, I hope you're not going into the exam center like that, you're all a
    tizzy. Take a deep breath now...

    By the way, I personally don't bother with transcender, either.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Aug 3, 2004
  9. Sammy Clam Shake

    catwalker63 Guest

    oooooooooooh! Pretty!

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

    catwalker63, Aug 3, 2004
  11. Sammy Clam Shake

    JaR Guest

    Plus he says he will pay AFTER he gets the cheat sheets.

    LOL!

    Ok, man, I'll buy that stolen car. Just let me take it for a quick
    test-drive and I'll come back and pay ya for it. Trust me!

    I love it. If more of the 'anonymous' posts were as funny as that one
    I'd consider removing them from the bit-bucket.

    JaR
    Entertained Thug

    JaR, Aug 3, 2004
  12. Sammy Clam Shake

    Ken Bishop Guest

    The sad part is that the night be for is too late to
    cheat, I have a friend who just pased 70-292 with testking
    and she said it had 350 plus pages of questions. I have
    been using MS press self study guide for 2 months and I am
    sill not ready for the test. MS adds about 8 new questions
    a week so cheating is harder.

    The real issue is that even if you take MOC clasess and
    buy MS press books, you may not beable to pass the test.
    I spent $7,600 for my MOC MCSE 2000 and it took me a year
    to pass all 7 exams and there were still no non-government
    jobs in Washington DC. Now that I am into my 2nd year with
    out a job I am up-grading to MCSE 2003 with self study,
    but I have been doing that off and on for 5 months. MS
    does have some virtual labs tha can help, but as long as
    the IT industry blocks access to positions by means of
    cirtification; cheating will occur. We need clear and
    complete leaning paths that lead to cirtification.

    Ken Bishop, Aug 3, 2004
  13. Sammy Clam Shake

    kpg Guest

    That sucks. You mean you have to read 350 pages of
    cheat material? Hell, might as well study the books.
    That sucks too. MS making it hard to cheat. Why I outta...
    You could pass the test if you had experience with the product,
    whicj I think is the whole idea of certification.
    Why do this to yourself? There are no jobs for qualified people
    much less braindumping A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S like yourself.
    Blocks access to positions by certification? Are you kidding?
    That's the whole idea. You finally got it. It can be taught!
    You don't have the experience, so you find it hard to get certified,
    unless you cheat, and even then it's hard, then you complain you
    can't get a job.

    Good.

    kp "The system works. (sometimes)" g
    MCNGP 0x22

    kpg, Aug 3, 2004
  14. Sammy Clam Shake

    catwalker63 Guest

    The first thing you need to do is take a remedial English communications
    class and learn spelling, punctuation, and grammer. These may be more of
    a stumbling block than certifications. If your resume and cover letters
    resemble in any way the above communication, your stuff is ending up in
    the trash before they even look to see if you have the appropriate
    experience or certifications.

    catwalker63, Aug 3, 2004
  15. Sammy Clam Shake

    ken bidhop Guest

    There seems to be a problem with MCNGP people like
    yourself, you seems to think you own this field. I bet
    you have less than 5 years in IT. I started with Novell
    2.15 in 1989. I have been through Novell, Banyan Vines,
    NT 3.51, NT 4.0, Windows 2000 and now Windows 2003. You
    clearly did not comprehend my post. If I was a brain
    dumper I would be MCSE 2003; it is so easy to cheat. But
    since I have worked for companies like Mobil Oil and
    Alcatel I know the value of understanding the material vs.
    passing the test. Alcatel paid for my MCSE NT 4.0 back in
    97. My post was really a message to the person that
    wanted a Baindump the night before. Instead you just
    wanted to call me names and that is the problem with MCNGP
    people. When I view these posts between study sessions,
    50% of the material seems bogus. I bet the guy who wanted
    the baindump was just fishing for MCNGP people to go off
    so he could have a laugh at your anger.

    ken bidhop, Aug 3, 2004
  16. Sammy Clam Shake

    ken Bishop Guest

    A responce to Catwalker

    The sad part is that every day, someone makes the same put
    down comment as you, just because I do not cut and paste
    my comments in and out of word to correct typos does not
    mean I am illiterate. I do not see you with an MCSE at
    all, just an MCP. Bet you do not have a BS in Computer
    Science either. I have been in this field from the
    beginning with BNC cables, back when you were watching the
    Smerfs. You need to spend more time studding MS
    technology ad less time stressing on others. I gave up
    Help Desk years ago, guess you are still on one.

    ken Bishop, Aug 3, 2004
  17. Sammy Clam Shake

    catwalker63 Guest

    LMAO!!! Funny, I don't seem to need to copy and paste from Word to spell
    correctly. No the BS is not a CS degree, although I did complete a
    minor. I have 8 years experience as a Systems Administrator including
    experience with Novell, Microsoft, IBM, and DEC as well as Avaya and Rolm
    phone systems. BNC cables are nothing. You should try Twinax. As for
    the MCP, rather than an MCSE, I've only just started working on Microsoft
    certifications, having little time for them in the last few years. These
    certiciations aren't meant as a measure of mine or your intelligence.

    If you are getting repeated comments about your spelling, punctuation,
    and grammer it would seem to indicate you need to work on those areas.
    Take my comments as constructive criticism and get to work on them rather
    than taking them as an insult and lashing out. Your care and abilities
    in these areas will reflect well or poorly on you regardless of your
    technical abilities.

    catwalker63, Aug 4, 2004
  18. Sammy Clam Shake

    kpg Guest

    15 + years, and although I did try to buy IT, the notes were
    too high.
    Your post seemd to condone cheating using [email protected] You
    did not say it was wrong, you said the OP should have started
    sooner.
    See above.
    I would say 90%
    Yes, that may be true. But I'm not angry. You seem to be
    angry that you can't find work and have to pay for your own
    training. . If you stopped encouragring cheating (or at least giving
    comfort to them) maybe the field would not be saturated with so
    many unqualified dolts. No one is owed a job in IT (or anywhere
    else for that matter). I understand the catch-22 of certification
    vs. experience, but obtaining certs that you (or anyone) does not
    qualify for is a bad for the industry, not to mention morally corrupt.

    You may be a good man, but good men do not stand idle and turn a
    blind eye to injustice.

    Step into the light. You'll be in good company.

    kpg

    kpg, Aug 4, 2004
  19. Sammy Clam Shake

    Ken Bishop Guest

    I do not think you understood the subtle nature of my
    comment for the request of a baindump the night before the
    exam. If you need a dump the night before, kiss your
    $125.00 goodbye.

    In every job that I have had, crisis and crisis management
    has been my day to day friend. Briandumpers when faced
    with a crisis lack the skill to isolate the problem,
    first. They start by looking in some book. Then they start
    making changes in a non systematic or scientific way. Even
    not technical people can see that; so I do not worry about
    dumpers. What I worry about is the poor quality of all
    training, I did the MOC for 2000 MCSE and it was poorly
    taught by a good school in my area. Most networks are
    unique, most MCSEs will not use the MS ISA server, yet we
    need to answer questions about this technology on exams.
    We need better training solutions from Microsoft, they
    just gave back 32 Billion to shareholders, and they can
    spend more for training materials R& D. I am using the MS
    press book for upgrade for 292 & 296 and I am not
    impressed. When given the correct path to certification,
    I believe most IT workers will follow.

    By the way I am not angry, I am lucky that for years I
    saved 35% of every paycheck so I could afford the break.
    It is the quality of employers that has fallen with the
    good benefits. I do not work for the federal government
    because they build the worst IT systems and treat their
    own IT people and IT contractors like crap. I have worked
    for Defense contractors and they are crooks. I hope that
    Telecom comes back someday. It was the best IT market
    segment.

    I just hope that people would stop with gay name calling;
    it does not present a favorable picture of the person that
    uses it. In the future I will try to skip threads that
    seem to lead nowhere. However, it was the crazy nature of
    these posts that added levity and provided the stress
    relief that was necessary when studding 6-8 hours a day.
    We should all be balanced in this manner.

    PS Catewalker63, how is that from an accused illiterate.

    Ken Bishop, Aug 4, 2004
  20. Sammy Clam Shake

    catwalker63 Guest

    I did not accuse you of being illiterate. I do think your writing is
    poor. You obviously have something important to say, but it's not coming
    across. Take the same care with your writing as you do with your
    troubleshooting. Double check your messages before you send them. If
    this is an area where you are weak, go take some classes to improve your
    skills. I apologize if I came off rude, but I'm tired of trying to
    decipher the meaning from poorly constructed messages and if this is the
    way you communicate all the time, there are probably many opportunities
    you are missing because of it.

    Business is currently fed up with IT and its inability to communicate in
    business terms and align itself with business goals. The bar has been
    raised. The IT people who will survive are the ones who adapt and learn
    to communicate. I mean to be one of those that survive. How about you?

    catwalker63, Aug 4, 2004