    Thank you, sir. May I have another?

    Tha.nk you, sir. Ma.y I ha.ve a.nother?

    Thank you, sir. May I have another?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006

  2. kerberos v6

    Neil Guest

    true, there was no excuse for language like that

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006

  3. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    Who's between me and the goat???

    Awe dammmmit!!!!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006
  4. **Briscobar's** the one who fcukin said it
    Musta missed this earlier....will FAX be ok?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006
  5. kerberos v6

    Briscobar Guest

    No, personal deliveries only. But if you're lucky, I might let you stay a
    few minutes and kick back with a brew or three.

    Briscobar, Mar 21, 2006
  6. << While I was at work, Briscobar spurted out:
    In that case, I'll bring over a couple cases, so I can have 3 beers.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006
  7. kerberos v6

    Briscobar Guest

    Word. Door's always open for a fellow MCNGP. Especially one that brings
    beer.

    Briscobar, Mar 21, 2006
  8. **Briscobar's** the one who fcukin said it
    I hope you like the expensive stuff....I can't drink that cheap watered-down
    [email protected]

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 22, 2006