test king 70-294 pdf (16 feb 2006) 16.1 mb

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kerberos v6, Mar 17, 2006.

  1. **LRM's** the one who fcukin said it
    *sniff* I love you all, I couldn't have done it without you.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 18, 2006

  2. kerberos v6

    TechGeekPro Guest

    ***YAWN***

    TechGeekPro, Mar 18, 2006

  3. kerberos v6

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Uh... that's not what you're *supposed* to do with it.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 18, 2006
  4. **TechGeekPro's** the one who fcukin said it
    I had to check the package first.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 19, 2006
  5. **TechGeekPro's** the one who fcukin said it
    Tough Crowd!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 19, 2006
  6. kerberos v6

    Neil Guest

    WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! Still not playin with a full deck.

    welcome Bigus. Now remember:

    <Obi Wan>
    *waves hand*
    I don't have the ferrari
    </Obi Wan>

    and don't outpost me (yes I've noticed your prolific) and NEVER, EVER
    drink and dare...

    Neil, Mar 19, 2006
  7. kerberos v6

    Neil Guest

    actually sounds better than some have done with it.

    Neil, Mar 19, 2006
  8. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    *mezmerized by the hand*....noooooo ferrrrrarrrri....got it
    I'll *try* not to outpost you, and I only do the drinking and daring thing
    when I'm the only guy in a room full of women....HAWT women....ok well at
    least warm.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 19, 2006
  9. kerberos v6

    CBIC Guest

    Welcome to the fray. Now hurry up with my beer and pizza. And take it easy
    on that goat. It's had a rough life so far.

    CBIC, Mar 19, 2006
  10. **CBIC's** the one who fcukin said it
    Thank you , thank you....sorry, all out of beer and pizza will take a bit
    longer than usual ....will Spam & Eggs be ok?

    Don't you worry about the goat, I'll take good care of it.... *wink* ;)
    .....hmmmm what does this do? Whoa....red rocket!!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 19, 2006
  11. kerberos v6

    TechGeekPro Guest

    That poor, poor goat.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 19, 2006
  12. kerberos v6

    LnkWizard Guest

    You're not supposed to tell anyone that Neil, it was an honest mistake.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Mar 20, 2006
  13. kerberos v6

    kpg Guest

    Please join me in welcoming Bigus Di©kus, MCNGP #51

    Congrats.

    You're MCNGP name is ... Flounder.

    kpg, Mar 20, 2006
  14. kerberos v6

    kpg Guest

    Just so you know...big words scare me.

    kpg, Mar 20, 2006
  15. **kpg's** the one who fcukin said it
    Ok, just grab your keys and meet us for Lap Dances and Free Beer....

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  16. kerberos v6

    Briscobar Guest

    <snip welcoming committee>

    Congrats, BD. Now, please deliver my case of beer immediately.

    Briscobar, Mar 20, 2006
  17. kerberos v6

    Neil Guest

    That's between you and the goat...

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  18. kerberos v6

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Just so you know...big words scare me.
    Paisley Skye

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 20, 2006
  19. << While I was at work, Gorm Braarvig spurted out:
    Hey....Shhhhhh...I told you to keep quite about that, that's jail time.....lol

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  20. kerberos v6

    kpg Guest

    As Kline Sphere once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Now why'd you have to go and do a thing like that?

    kpg, Mar 20, 2006