  2. kerberos v6

    Neil Guest

    unfriggin believable...

    Neil, Mar 17, 2006

  3. !!! WARNING !!!
    This connection will get your computer at risk.

    1) The link opens an NTLM connection
    2) You send your hash
    3) Russians hack your computer
    4) Russians steal your id
    5) You are in debt

    If you want this information, get in by other channels, this is dangerous
    stuff!!!

    Thor

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 17, 2006
  4. << While I was at work, Gorm Braarvig spurted out:
    Damb Russians

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 17, 2006
  5. Bigus Di©kus, Mar 17, 2006
  6. kerberos v6

    Consultant Guest

    zank you comrade

    Consultant, Mar 17, 2006
  7. << While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
    Nyet!!...Nyet!!!! Shhhh...

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 17, 2006
  8. kerberos v6

    Lasher Guest

    We should establish a pdf for AA.

    Lasher, Mar 17, 2006
  9. kerberos v6

    kpg Guest

    As Lasher once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Alcoholics Anonymous?

    kpg, Mar 17, 2006
  10. << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    I was thinking it was A$$fsukers Anonymous.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 17, 2006
  11. << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    I was thinking @$$fsvkers anonymous

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 17, 2006
  12. **kerberos v6's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    T3stK1ng is for cheating a$$fsukers. Take your a$$fsuking exams and shove
    them up your P-h0le. And never show that [email protected] in here again.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 18, 2006
  13. kerberos v6

    Frisbee® Guest

    Please join me in welcoming Bigus Di©kus, MCNGP #51

    By completing all the requirements, Bigus is hereby awarded the coveted
    MCNGP certification and all the rights and priviledges accorded with the
    honor. He will now be granted access to the super sekret forums, stash of
    uber-pr0n, and learn the sekret handshake (wash hands before shaking).

    He will also receive the legendary MCNGP welcome kit sent via Federal
    Express as soon as they arrive from backorder. Lasher, please return the
    official MCNGP goat so that we can pass it on to the new n00b. TGP, please
    to be elevating BD's membership status so that he can read all the nasty
    things we've been saying about him privately. BD, please to be sending me
    appropriate Hall of Flame picture, suitable for framing, in the next 48
    hours or suffer the wrath of the picture picker.

    Who will be that magical #52, whereupon we will begin the assignment of our
    official MCNGP deck of cards? I think I know who it might be... but as
    always, I'm open for nominations.

    --
    Fris "Memburship Commitea" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Mar 18, 2006
  14. T3stK1ng is for cheating a$$fsukers. Take your a$$fsuking exams and shove
    Congratulations, MCNGP #51!!!
    You deserve it. With honors.

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 18, 2006
  15. T3stK1ng is for cheating a$$fsukers. Take your a$$fsuking exams and
    Three times seventeen,
    the fulfilling of BD's dreams

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 18, 2006
  16. kerberos v6

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Frisbee® assaulted us with:
    Speach!!!

    LRM, Mar 18, 2006
  17. kerberos v6

    Lasher Guest

    Congratulations! *Hands Bigus the goat*

    Lasher, Mar 18, 2006
  18. kerberos v6

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Done.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 18, 2006
  19. **Frisbee®'s** the one who fcukin said it
    Thank you, Thank you!!!!

    I feel that this award was not made to me as a man, but to my work--a
    life's work in the agony and sweat of the human spirit, not for glory and
    least of all for profit, but to create out of the materials of the human
    spirit something which did not exist before. So this award is only mine in
    trust. It will not be difficult to find a dedication for the money part of
    it commensurate with the purpose and significance of its origin. But I would
    like to do the same with the acclaim too, by using this moment as a pinnacle
    from which I might be listened to by the young men and women already
    dedicated to the same anguish and travail, among whom is already that one
    who will some day stand where I am standing.
    Our tragedy today is a general and universal physical fear so long
    sustained by now that we can even bear it. There are no longer problems of
    the spirit. There is only one question: When will I be blown up? Because of
    this, the young man or woman writing today has forgotten the problems of the
    human heart in conflict with itself which alone can make good writing
    because only that is worth writing about, worth the agony and the sweat. He
    must learn them again. He must teach himself that the basest of all things
    is to be afraid: and, teaching himself that, forget it forever, leaving no
    room in his workshop for anything but the old verities and truths of the
    heart, the universal truths lacking which any story is ephemeral and
    doomed--love and honor and pity and pride and compassion and sacrifice.
    Until he does so, he labors under a curse. He writes not of love but of
    lust, of defeats in which nobody loses anything of value, and victories
    without hope and worst of all, without pity or compassion. His griefs grieve
    on no universal bones, leaving no scars. He writes not of the heart but of
    the glands.

    Until he learns these things, he will write as though he stood among
    and watched the end of man. I decline to accept the end of man. It is easy
    enough to say that man is immortal because he will endure: that when the
    last ding-dong of doom has clanged and faded from the last worthless rock
    hanging tideless in the last red and dying evening, that even then there
    will still be one more sound: that of his puny inexhaustible voice, still
    talking. I refuse to accept this. I believe that man will not merely endure:
    he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an
    inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of
    compassion and sacrifice and endurance. The poet's, the writer's, duty is to
    write about these things. It is his privilege to help man endure by lifting
    his heart, by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride and
    compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past. The
    poet's voice need not merely be the record of man, it can be one of the
    props, the pillars to help him endure and prevail. -- William Faulkner
    (Nobel Prize Acceptance Speech)

    Now, with that said, who will be joining me at Captain Cream's for Drinks
    and a Lap Dance?

    I guess I'll be bringing the Goat!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 18, 2006
  20. **Lasher's** the one who fcukin said it
    I take the goat and hold it up over my head.......drying my eyes (damb
    goat!)

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 18, 2006