    'multiple choice' and "Case Study" questions. And any time that I save from
    one case study didn't carry forward to my next testlet.

    Any MCITP folks, please shed some light....

    Uday, Jun 27, 2008

  2. Unfortunately your questions are covered by the exam NDA and cannot be
    disclosed. Yes, I know it seems silly but that's life. Also, I would be
    careful exactly what you disclose publically about your past and future
    exams - especially in a public newsgroup.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
    The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

    6/27/2008 8:27 AM

    Michael D. Alligood, Jun 27, 2008