  1. Joe P.

    JaR Guest

    And this is a bad idea because.....?

    JaR, Mar 28, 2006

  2. Joe P.

    Frisbee® Guest

    We went one day about a month ago (ha ha ha) to have a little fun (ah ha) in
    Mexico.
    We ended up in a gambling spot (ha ha ha) where the liquor flowed and the
    dice were hot.

    Chorus:
    So, here we are in the Tijuana jail. Ain't got no friends to go our bail.
    So, here we'll stay 'cause we can't pay. Just send our mail to the Tijuana
    jail.

    I was shooting dice, raking in the dough (long green) and then I heard a
    whistle blow.
    We started to run when a man in blue said, "Senor, come with me 'cause I
    want you."

    (Chorus)

    Just five hundred dollars and they'll set us free. I couldn't raise a penny
    if they threatened me.
    I know five hundred don't sound like much (cheap), but just try to find
    somebody to touch.

    Frisbee®, Mar 28, 2006

  3. Joe P.

    kpg Guest

    Careful going out drinking with CBIC, you may wake up 3 days later in
    with an MCNGP tattoo on your chest, but not a cool one like C has.

    kpg, Mar 28, 2006
  4. Joe P.

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    actually, the official MCNGP tattoo should be located just a few inches
    above the bum.

    http://tinyurl.com/kldp5

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 28, 2006
  5. Joe P.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    actually, the official MCNGP tattoo should be located just a few inches
    that's a bit cheeky :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 29, 2006
  6. Joe P.

    Frisbee® Guest

    Actually, by "bum" I think he meant Lowdes.

    Or, perhaps he actually did mean James.

    Frisbee®, Mar 29, 2006
  7. Joe P.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Actually, by "bum" I think he meant Lowdes.
    works for both I guess

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 29, 2006