    JaR Guest

    Foo. I'll start giving a fsck again about ghodsdamned cheats precisely .001
    picosecond after see some evidence that Microsoft does.

    JaR, Mar 27, 2006

  2. Joe P.

    Neil Guest

    i likes the cuts of your jibs

    Neil, Mar 27, 2006

  3. That will be precisely .001 picoseconds after NEVER, the reason being,
    Microsoft makes money whether you pass or not, and they make money whether
    you cheat or not.

    In fact, they probably make more money IF people cheat, because on a graph
    somewhere it will show that more people are passing the test, and there's a
    greater success rate, and that the industry is better because more people
    have certs and the computers work better, and it's because of Microsoft, a
    company whose employees have been known to kill puppies.

    Microsoft would LOSE money if they were to make a lot of noise about
    cheating on the tests and their 'initiatives to prevent this'. They would
    LOSE money if they spent time and resources trying to track down cheaters.
    And they would LOSE money if they didn't cuddle with snuffleufugus on
    Wednesday, which, incidentally, I just spelled correctly, although I'm
    confused about the spelling of snuffleufugus, and this message has nothing
    to do with Neil.

    My advice to those who have the opportunity to cheat is, if you want to
    cheat, cheat. Don't get caught, don't tell everyone you cheated, don't narc
    out the people who helped you cheat, and don't help other people cheat.
    Also, don't cheat. And, don't give people advice telling them it's ok to
    cheat. And, after you cheat, if you get caught, don't complain about how
    everyone got on your back about cheating, you filthy cheating complaining
    narc what cheats and helps other people cheat and refuses to help when
    people need help cheating. I mean, sheesh, if you're going to cheat, do it
    with some class, already. Sheesh, sheesh, and sheesh again.

    And while we're on the subject of Neil, well, dammit, what has Neil ever
    done to deserve all of this attention? Where was Neil when the Monguls ruled
    China with an Iron Fist? Why hasn't Neil contributed his immense knowledge
    to the scientific community? Why hasn't Neil done his part to end
    homelessness? What is NEIL doing to fight the coming pandemic of asian bird
    flu? When will people finally hold Neil responsible for all of the problems
    he has caused due to his lethargy and sloth? When will we see the charts and
    graphs of Neil's underwhelming performance in all of the feature films he's
    appeared in yet received countless undeserved awards and adulations for?
    Where can we find information on Neil's previously undisclosed participation
    on the trilateral commission? When can we expect Neil to get off his
    Canadian Keyster and deliver on the promise of free love and sandwiches for
    people in Oklahoma that have to pay for love and sandwiches? What happens
    when Neil decides that it's his turn to take up the torch and start
    spreading the word about Neil? We're tired of ranting about Neil when Neil
    never rants about himself. Come on, Neil, it's time to do something,
    already. IT'S YOUR TURN, NEIL. IT'S TIME TO DO YOUR PART. BE A MAN. DO YOUR
    FAIR SHARE. STAND UP AND CLEAN YOURSELF OFF -- BECAUSE, NEIL, IT'S ABOUT
    TIME YOU DID SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE. ACHIEVE THE GREATNESS YOU WERE MEANT
    TO ACHIEVE BEFORE THE WHOLE PLACE EXPLODES AND THE END IS NEARLY OVERRATED.

    We're all counting on you.

    MCSB

    ISUNREAL FAGNOTBEME, Mar 28, 2006
  4. More like a Baldwin.

    ISUNREAL FAGNOTBEME, Mar 28, 2006
  5. Joe P.

    JaR Guest

    Well, some of us are, anyway.

    JaR, Mar 28, 2006
  6. Joe P.

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: JaR assaulted us with:
    JaR needs a hug! I've contracted a technician to arrive tomorrow at
    approximately 10am to conduct the aforementioned work.

    LRM, Mar 28, 2006
  7. Joe P.

    CBIC Guest

    JaR needs to go drinking with me. He'll feel all better after that. At least
    until he wakes up in the morning, then he'll feel much worse. But then I'll
    make him feel better by taking him out drinking. I'll be over to pick you up
    in a few minutes, I just have to finish up this software update and do a
    quick reboot.

    CBIC, Mar 28, 2006
  8. Joe P.

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: CBIC assaulted us with:
    You haven't seen the technician! Given that he will be with you drinking
    tonight, he will be in greater need by 10am tomorrow.

    LRM, Mar 28, 2006
  9. Joe P.

    JaR Guest

    You don't say! I'll be watching the clock 'till 11 AM it seems.

    JaR, Mar 28, 2006
  10. Joe P.

    JaR Guest

    Fan-fscking-tastic plan! I'll log off this $%@#* swerver and meet ya
    downstairs in ten minutes.

    JaR, Mar 28, 2006
  11. Joe P.

    JaR Guest

    Oooohhh....I can't wait.

    JaR, Mar 28, 2006
  12. Joe P.

    CBIC Guest

    In
    I'll be there shortly. Of course this software update broke one of my other
    apps, so I just have to update that app, do a quick reboot and I'll be right
    over.

    CBIC, Mar 28, 2006
  13. Joe P.

    lowdes Guest

    On grounds of the Jewish penguins, that is very very funny!

    lowdes, Mar 28, 2006
  14. Joe P.

    lowdes Guest

    BOOOMM!!!!!

    lowdes, Mar 28, 2006
  15. No. Not really.

    The Jib Cutter, Mar 28, 2006
  16. Joe P.

    Mike T. Guest

    "I feel sory for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning,
    that's as good as they're gonna feel all day."
    --Frank Sinatra, philosopher, raconteur, and generally a god among men.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Mar 28, 2006
  17. Joe P.

    Mike T. Guest

    uhhh...I think you're supposed to DRINK Red Bull, not mainline it.

    Mike T., Mar 28, 2006
  18. Joe P.

    MitchS Guest

    Careful going out drinking with CBIC, you may wake up 3 days later in a
    Mexican jail with no memory of how you got there.

    MitchS, Mar 28, 2006
  19. Joe P.

    CBIC Guest

    Now that was a good time wasn't it MitchS. Remember what you did with that
    donkey?

    CBIC, Mar 28, 2006
  20. Joe P.

    MitchS Guest

    Nope, that's the problem. Went drinkin on Friday, woke up Monday with Pedro
    giving me the "look". I ain't goin drinkin with you no more.

    MitchS, Mar 28, 2006