    70-293 and 70-294. I plan to take these two tests.
    Please let me know ASAP.
    Thank You

    Guest, Dec 20, 2005

  2. Guest

    Wayne Guest

    They'll be released when they are released, only MS knows exactly when. It
    shouldn't make any difference at all, if you *know* the objectives and the
    material then the format of the exam will neither hinder nor help.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I heard mid January, that was the end of October.

    Guest, Dec 22, 2005
  4. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Boy, that's some messed-up calendar you have there.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Dec 22, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I took the 70-294 Prometric exam yesterday 12/29. It had 35 questions + 4
    sims on it.

    Guest, Dec 31, 2005
  6. Guest

    fmsmcse Guest

    Bridgehead, email

    fmsmcse, Dec 31, 2005
  7. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you go buddy. show 'em how it's done.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 31, 2005
  8. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    I tried being diplomatic, but apparently a slew of 17 to 19 year olds feel
    like it's their god-given duty to fake a MCSE cert by posting in thie
    group. You're both idiots.

    Lasher

    Lasher, Dec 31, 2005
  9. Guest