    is the handset they supply able to be used with other voip services seeing i
    have paid for it now

    paul

    paul woolley, Mar 4, 2006

  2. paul woolley

    Brian A Guest

    On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 19:10:39 GMT, "paul woolley" <>
    wrote:

    >Cant dial my tesco number from telewest, nlt or some BT lines.
    >
    >Can call it from my vodafone and orange mobile, how ever it doesnt display
    >the caller id - just says unknown
    >

    >is the handset they supply able to be used with other voip services seeing i
    >have paid for it now
    >
    >paul

    Is there not some way of returning it if you are not satisfied or if
    it was bought via the Net are you not covered with the 'distance
    selling' provision in law? If everything is in good order why not try
    sending it back - what have you got to lose?
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Mar 4, 2006