    hear what we are saying back the headset.

    Does anyone know how to what is causing this and how to resolve this?

    Thanks

    undertaker, May 20, 2007

  2. undertaker

    Jono Guest

    undertaker formulated on Sunday :
    Cause is most probably the fact that it's a USB device.

    Resolution- obtain a decent ATA or SIP phone & ditch the USB thingy.

    Jono, May 20, 2007

  3. undertaker

    Jon Farmer Guest

    Try turning down the volume on the handset mic.

    Regards

    Jon

    Jon Farmer, May 20, 2007
  4. undertaker

    Lurch Guest

    Cheap crap USB phone is most likely the cause, slinging it in the bin
    would be a good solution.

    Lurch, May 20, 2007
  5. undertaker

    Brian A Guest

    Agreed. Then you'll find you can gat a much better tariff than Tesco
    and you won't need your computer to make calls.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, May 20, 2007