    good or bad ?

    what phone number do you get allocated (01 or 0870) ?

    thanks

    paul woolley, Feb 25, 2006

  2. Thus spaketh paul woolley:

    It looks to me a toy service, with the toy (USB) phones, not very good rates,
    unless you plan not to use it for outgoing calls, but being USB not really
    practical for just incoming.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 25, 2006

  3. paul woolley

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <[email protected]___hotmail.co.uk>
    wrote in message
    Are you forced to use a USB device..? Any ATA settings..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Feb 25, 2006
  4. Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
    That would be something worth finding out, I just didn't look too much in it,
    as the rates were poor and the purchase price was only for the USB phones.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 25, 2006