    for outgoing calls but I'm not sure of the settings I need for incoming. Has
    anyone else got this working??

    Rob

    Rob Walker, Sep 21, 2006

  2. Rob Walker

    alexd Guest

    I would imagine it to be pretty similar to any other VoIP provider's IAX
    settings - so google for trixbox gradwell iax for example and you should
    find some relevant settings that will work with a little modification.

    alexd, Sep 22, 2006

  3. This might be of some use -

    http://scotsvoiplog.blogspot.com/2006/08/tescos-voip-asterisk.html

    cheers

    maethorechannen, Sep 23, 2006
  4. Rob Walker

    mattpark Guest

    Just out of interest, does anyone know which netowrk tesco use?

    Im asuming they have just bolted their name on someone elses service?

    mattpark, Sep 25, 2006
  5. Rob Walker

    Paul Guest

    It's provided by an Australian company called Freshtel and is IAX based,
    not SIP.

    cheers,
    Paul.

    Paul, Sep 25, 2006