    the spam from this clue-deprived spam friendly customer.

    Gahhh...

    /rant.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, May 23, 2005

  2. Cc your complaints to Spamhaus? http://www.spamhaus.org/

    cheers
    Steve

    Steve Marshall, May 23, 2005

  3. Helps if you have a business level manager at Xtra to talk to. Thats howcome
    Harry (The Village Idiot) lost his xtra account as I am the Tech liason for
    several bigish commercial accounts with xtra.

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*

    Collector»NZ, May 23, 2005
  4. Just had a sniff at that address and oh boy, do a little google for attack
    tools and you should be able to knock it off the net yourself.

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*

    Collector»NZ, May 23, 2005
  5. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    steve Guest

    Write a letter - on paper - to the chief executive and threaten legal
    action - citing the relevant part of the T's & C's.

    If, after writing the best letter you can manage, you think your case
    sucks......don't send it.

    steve, May 23, 2005
  6. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Harry Guest

    Harry never lost his Xtra account.

    The only thing big about you is that hole in your head.

    Harry, May 23, 2005
  7. Xtra is absolutely useless on stuff like that
    Haha!

    FreedomChooser, May 23, 2005
  8. Bloody xtra cowboys
    Remember all the screams of outrage when they ended up in the
    blacklists a few times

    FreedomChooser, May 23, 2005
  9. Unfortunately Im not *that* mean, besides, they'd have it back online
    and not patched in an hour or so.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, May 23, 2005
  10. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Scooter Guest

    Do you really think you are fooling anyone by talking about
    yourself in the third person, or are you depriving a village
    somewhere of a resident idiot?
    Hell, if you sat down on a flat surface without pants you would
    be suction locked onto it.

    Scooter, May 28, 2005
  11. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Harry Guest

    How about a little nit-picking to keep otherwise useless people
    gainfully occupied?
    You assume that because you tried it yourself and found out
    what happens. Unfortunately other people aren't quite like yourself
    so extrapolating your person experience beyond your own realm
    has little merit.

    Harry, May 28, 2005
  12. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Scooter Guest

    You wish!
    Stop projecting your insecurites onto me.

    Scooter, Jun 1, 2005