terminal services via wireless

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by hook, Mar 17, 2005.

  1. hook

    hook Guest

    hi,

    I'm using wireless connection to Internet (permanent connection, capacity is
    512kbps). This connection is instaled on my central site.
    Branch offices uses ADSL for connection to Internet and for exchanging
    bussines data with central site.

    On central site I have Microsoft Terminal service instaled on Win2000
    platform, and all branch offices uses Client software to connect to Terminal
    server.

    Problem is that session from remote site to central site via terminal
    service is not stabile, it hangs 3-5 times per day.
    Somebody told me that problem is in wireless conection, that terminal
    services and wireless connection don't like each other.

    From my point of view, connection to Internet via wireless is good, there is
    no major problems, gues there is some packet loss... but is that reason why
    my Terminal services don't work stabile ?

    Is there some option to fix this problem, HW or SW, but in condition to stay
    on my wireless connection to Internet ?

    Tnx. in advance for any advice

    hook, Mar 17, 2005