    ideas would be great,
    Thanks
    harryph

    harryph, Jul 14, 2004

  2. harryph

    Neil Guest

    http://cc.realtimepublishers.com/publicationhome.asp?pid=8

    how about websites such as microsoft and citrix...

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004

  3. harryph

    Doom Guest

    Doom, Jul 14, 2004
  4. harryph

    harryph Guest

    Thanks they are great, printing issues is were all this
    arose from and people saving things on the server (the
    server is hammed enough without adding more crap to the
    hd), im trying to write up a short explanation of how it
    works/setup on our network, for training pruposes, and
    theres a couple of managers who ask me the same dam
    questions about 1 once every 2 months. and neil, yes i had
    done a couple of searches just wanted to see if there was
    better then what i had found

    harryph, Jul 14, 2004
  5. harryph

    Doom Guest

    Glad I could help harryph. Let me know if you need anything else about TS.
    If it's one thing I was forced to learn inside and out it's TS. When I first
    got this job the network was all screwed up and had 4 remote offices. I was
    pretty green on TS when I started but not anymore.

    Doom, Jul 14, 2004
  6. harryph

    Neil Guest

    hokaly-dok...
    there is material but you were not specific in what you were looking for
    either (at least I didn't think so - but it was early)...

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004