Tense; uptight, you need to relax with some tea and sympathy. Come nestle in my (rather large) bosom

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by listening lucinder, Jan 21, 2006.

  1. listening lucinder, Jan 21, 2006

  2. listening lucinder

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Toolman Tim, Jan 21, 2006

  3. Hmmm, very aggressive. You could certainly do with a session with
    Listening Lucinder.
    Tell me about your parents. Did your father beat you and if so, what
    with?

    listening lucinder, Jan 21, 2006
  4. listening lucinder

    Budweiser Guest

    Tea? ---mushroom tea maybe----personally need the double expresso to get
    me started

    Budweiser, Jan 21, 2006
  5. listening lucinder

    neville Guest

    You are a condescending fop and a jackanapes. Neener.

    Neville

    neville, Jan 22, 2006