    Thanks in advance!

    regards from vegard krog petersen, norway
    http://vegard2.no

    Vegard Krog Petersen, Feb 23, 2006

  2. Vegard Krog Petersen

    gwtc Guest

    View, Toolbars, Bookmarks Toolbar

    gwtc, Feb 23, 2006

  3. Oops.. flashing red and going into hiding with my red face and shame! :)
    Thanks!

    regards from vegard

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    http://vegard2.no -
    Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
    games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

    Vegard Krog Petersen, Feb 23, 2006
  4. Vegard Krog Petersen

    gwtc Guest

    hey, we've all been there at times. We don't see the thing right in
    front of our noses. I could have sworn it wasn't there. =-O :-D :p

    gwtc, Feb 23, 2006