    language). jpg files, gif files, 24Mb worth all told. I launched a few
    and they're pictures that are meaningless to me. Is that stuff all
    necessary? Can I clean it all out? Thanks.

    rfdjr1, Jan 11, 2004

  2. rfdjr1

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 11, 2004

  3. rfdjr1

    Harrison Guest

    Delete them.
    This can also be done from IE, under Options.

    Harrison, Jan 11, 2004
  4. rfdjr1

    Brian H¹© Guest

    said:
    Just go to Control Panel | Internet Options, click Delete Files, and then choose
    Include all offline files"
    See how quickly and simply you can achieve your goal.

    Brian H¹©, Jan 11, 2004
  5. rfdjr1

    rfdjr1 Guest

    Tried both ways through IE Options and also in Control Panel, and
    neither was deleted any files from those folders.

    rfdjr1, Jan 11, 2004
  6. rfdjr1

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Did you choose the option to "Include all offline files"?

    Brian H¹©, Jan 11, 2004
  7. rfdjr1

    Tom Miller Guest

    If the "delete all offline" box being checked as suggested by another
    responder doesn't work, I have seen it suggested going in with windows
    explorer, select the sub-dirs and hitting the delete key... but I haven't
    every tried it... so I can't swear it works or that it won't cause your OS
    some kind of heartburn.

    Tom Miller, Jan 12, 2004