    I hope that is all the info you need to help me.
    Thanks
    Eternity

    Eternity, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Eternity

    rifleman Guest

    memory (RAM) doesn't come into it - it all depends on how much space you
    have on your HDD.....

    rifleman, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Eternity

    bb3 Guest

    I have mine set at 60mb and that seems to be fine. I had it set at 1mb
    at one time, but I ran into some problems with it that low.

    bb3, Dec 3, 2003
  4. Eternity

    Eternity Guest

    That's fine. I was just trying to give all the info I could so that it
    would be easier to answer my question...
    Eternity

    Eternity, Dec 3, 2003
  5. Eternity

    Eternity Guest

    I have 24.7GB free space.

    Eternity, Dec 3, 2003
  6. Eternity

    rifleman Guest

    Mine is set at 128MB which I think must be default because I've never
    changed it.....

    rifleman, Dec 3, 2003
  7. Eternity

    LO&MsLO Guest

    I clean up my HD once a week so I really don't think it matters.

    John

    LO&MsLO, Dec 4, 2003