    on my desktop. This is especially convenient for making tracking parcels
    or flight schedules, etc. The shortcuts are of course easily deleted
    when no longer needed. Can this be done in Firefox ?

    Lou, Aug 3, 2005

  2. Lou

    Doug G Guest

    Drag the icon next to the URL to your desktop and drop it.

    Doug G, Aug 3, 2005

  3. Lou

    Lou Guest

    Thx Doug, your answers are great !!!!

    Lou

    Lou, Aug 3, 2005
  4. Lou

    Roland Guest

    The DeskCut extension offers this functionality:

    <http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=252&hl=deskcut>
    <http://deskcut.mozdev.org/>

    [Note, that the mozdev site is currently offline (apparently a broken
    waterpipe hosed their servers
    <http://brian.kingsonline.net/talk/index.php/archives/72>)].
    --
    Regards,