    HAVE WASTED SPACE, FULL oF TEMPERORY INTERNET FILES, I see no point in
    savin' 'em anyway...I have broadband so pages come up quick,
    regardless....ANY FEEDBACK will be cherished and given Sunday dinner....FRED

    fredcromer, Apr 18, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    The Prophecy Guest

    See links below....

    --
    Creating a Good Newsgroup Post:

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#asking

    The Prophecy, Apr 19, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    OnSite Guest

    I believe he was asking for help with temp files, not ng help.

    What I do is go into the temporary Internet folder and delete everything,
    and then go into Temp, and delete everything. If your My Documents is in
    there, you have other problems. BTW, a TIF or TIFF is a graphic format.

    I love top posting, it gets the anal freaks in these groups all fired up!

    OnSite, Apr 23, 2004