    completely, but just be able to set it up when needed as "encarta only."

    Thanks!
    Daisy

    DAISY, Oct 14, 2003

  2. DAISY

    Kenny Guest

    Since it's new it's likely running XP so look into setting kiddo up his own
    User Account and you can limit what he does from that. I'm certainly no
    expert in this so maybe ask in:
    or

    Kenny, Oct 14, 2003

  3. DAISY

    Kenny Guest

    Sorry, that second one should be:

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Oct 14, 2003
  4. DAISY

    DAISY Guest

    I tried giving him his own User Account, and that only prevents him from
    changing important stuff on the PC.

    Anybody else have a suggestion??

    Thanks Kenny,

    Daisy