    tools in options and cleaning up there as good?
    Thanks
    Chuck

    Ohio Chuck, Feb 14, 2004

  2. Ohio Chuck

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Ohio Chuck said:
    Look under you Documents and settings.
    But if you want to clear the cache, use the Control Panel shortcut for Internet
    Options.

    Brian H¹©, Feb 14, 2004

  3. Ohio Chuck

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Feb 14, 2004
  4. Ohio Chuck

    Ohio Chuck Guest

    Ohio Chuck, Feb 14, 2004
  5. Ohio Chuck

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Ohio Chuck said:

    Yes it is, keep looking.
    You may need to "show hidden files and folders"

    Brian H¹©, Feb 14, 2004
  6. Ohio Chuck

    Boomer Guest

    The what not feature was removed in XP.

    Boomer, Feb 15, 2004
  7. Ohio Chuck

    Harrison Guest

    Due to public outcry, it was added back in SP1.

    Harrison, Feb 15, 2004